Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ear We Go Again

We went to the pediatrician tonight for the second time in as many nights. I was suspecting and an ear infection for the girl last night and then I was wrong. Tonight I took her back and tonight I was right. This makes #4 for her. This time her recheck won't be at her pediatrician's office. It will be with the ENT. We'll likely get her tubes.

Dylan got tubes shortly after his first birthday. It was the best thing we could have done for him.

I'm so pissed off at the world that we are going through this again. Pissed off that my daughter has been exclusively breast fed since day one and she has had 4 ear infections. Pissed off that my son has 10 by his first bday and was exclusively breast fed until 10.5 months. Pissed off that no matter what I do I can't seem to keep the fucking ear infections away from my babies.

I hope we get in to see the ENT soon. I hope he tells me Sasha will get tubes and I hope that appointment comes sooner rather than later.

No comments: