Saturday, May 16, 2009

2 years


Dearest Sasha,

Today you are 2. According to Baby Center, you are now a preschooler. Of course, I still call you the baby. My dear, sweet baby girl. The baby girl I wanted so much I was afraid to voice it just in case I had a boy.

In the past 2 years you have brought so much into our lives. I have smiled endlessly, cried tears of joy, tears of pain, tears of frustration. I have been filled with pride. You are smart, beautiful, charismatic, happy and just all around yummy. I can't imagine our world without you. I can't imagine not being a mother to a daughter. My oh so girly daughter. You like your toes painted and your fingernails painted. You like your hair done. You like doing my hair. You like playing with make-up. And you like being the boss. Oh how you like being the boss. I can only imagine the joy you will continue to bring into all our lives.

I hope you realize all your dreams, my love. I hope you will have a remarkable friendship with your brother. I hope we become the best of friends as well as mother and daughter. I love you, baby girl. Sleepless nights and all. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Love,

Mama

No comments: