Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Heat wave

Things have been pretty uneventful in our little house lately. We've continued the hell that is home improvement with the project that has no end. For the sake of our sanity, and marriage, Big D has chosen (maybe he was nudged just a little) to do a lot of the work on his own. I have some control issues, you're all shocked, I know, and he gets quite annoyed with me when I try to control.

Other than the house, we have been relatively peaceful and without incident. No stitches, no hospital stays, no vomiting. All in all, it's been nice.

What hasn't been nice is this damn heat. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate the heat. I hate have to strip down to nothing to finally feel cool. I hate having to shave everything all the time to be able to dress appropriately. Most of all I hate sweating. I'm a sweater. I actually pay almost 30 bucks a pop for deodorant to avoid sweating. It's the reason I absolutely hate working out. I hate to sweat. Thankfully, it seems like the heat wave has broken and we can once again step foot outside without instantly breaking into a sweat.

No comments: