Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Gen X in action

This morning, in the car, we had one of those moments that can only really happen to Gen Xers. We were driving the kids to daycare and flipped to a radio station which happened to be playing Bohemian Rhapsody. Of course, Dave and I started singing immediately, taking turns belting out the different parts of the song. Dylan was not amused and asked us to stop singing. I told him that simply was not an option for this song. We finished out the song just as we were pulling into the driveway of our daycare providers home. I had just headbanged before 8am and I was in a good mood.

Thank you, Wayne's World, for bringing this song to Gen X to enjoy in our own little way.

And seriously, Wayne's World came out in 1992!!! Damn I'm old. And, for an added note of amusement, Dave and I met in Aurora, IL.

No comments: