Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Things I say

There are so many things I say over the course of a day that I never, in a million years, thought I would be saying. Or at least not saying them as often as I do.

Here's a list:
Move allegro not adaggio!
Please be a boy, not a puppy. Don't lick me.
Stop touching your penis.
My pony tail is not a handle.
My pony tail is not a train whistle.

There are definitely a lot more but they are escaping me at the moment. Come out of lurkdom and tell me the things you say which you never thought you would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I have a big Owie"
"big, huh"
"yeah, really big on my butt. My butt is broken. I fell on mommy's computer and gave myself a big owie"
"hmmm. It looks ok"
"can I have a bandaid when we get home"
"a bandaid on your butt? [are] You sure about that?"
"yeah, daddy, my butt is broken and I have a big owie and I need a lil eintiens [Little Einstein's] bandiad when we get home"
"we'll see. ok?"
"ok daddy"